Friday April 19th 2024 – 10am – 5pm
Saturday April 20th 2024 – 10am – 5pm
Sunday April 21st 2024 – 9am – 5pm
April 19-20, 2024 – 10am – 5pm
April 21, 2024 – 9am – 5pm
Your booth must be completed no later than 2:00pm on Thursday April 18, 2024 for final walkthrough by Show Management & final exhibition hall cleanup prior to the City Couture Fashion Show & Preview opening that evening.
All exhibitors will be required to send in a request for exhibitor badges for their team. Each exhibitor can request a maximum of 5 badges.
Please Click here to request your exhibitor badges no later than March 20, 2024 with the number of badges required for your company, and the name of the person who will collect them.
Please note additional/ replacement badges are available for an additional fee and can be picked up from the LLDS Exhibitor Registration Booth on Thursday April 18, 2024 or Friday April 19, 2024. It is your responsibility to distribute these to your team when they arrive onsite for each show day.
Please note: Your exhibitor badge is your ticket to enter into the Exhibition Hall; you will need to distribute these badges to each member of your team onsite each day so that they can gain access to the show floor.
All exhibitors must show their passes upon entry each show day, and they must be worn for the duration of the show in order to gain access to the exhibition areas.
All exhibitors are required to have at least one representative at their booth at all times for the duration of the show hours on each day.
We are happy to offer Exhibitors complimentary tickets that can be shared with your clients to attend the show. Requests for these complimentary tickets must be sent to [email protected] no later than February 11, 2024.
All contractors working on the TCC premises must supply proof of insurance. The insurance coverage required is:
- $5,000,000 bodily injury or death
- $5,000,000 third party property damage & damage to building
LLDS, TCC and its related companies are to be shown as an “additional named insured” in all such policies, listed as: Living Luxe Exhibition, Living Luxe Inc., Toronto Congress Centre (a Division of Congress Centres Inc.). All insurance policies shall contain a cross liability and a waiver of subrogation clause in favour of LLDS & TCC.
It is understood and agreed that the coverage provided by these policies will not be changed or amended in any way which reduces the coverage nor canceled nor be allowed to lapse until thirty (30) days after written notice by registered mail or personal delivery of such change, cancellation, or lapse shall have been given to LLDS & TCC.
A copy of the insurance policy or certificate of insurance is required to be submitted to the Living Luxe Team no later than one month prior to the event to [email protected].The insurance policy will be held by LLDS until an inspection of the premises is made after the event and applied, as required, at the discretion of LLDS in order to repair any damage caused during the event period (including set up & teardown, if applicable).
- The TCC Fire Alarm system is a single stage pulse tone. All persons must evacuate the building immediately when the alarm is sounded.
- If it is positive, an announcement will be made to evacuate via the nearest fire exit.
- After hours, the evacuation will be led by TCC Security, in conjunction with contracted Security staff.
- During office hours, TCC has appointed Fire Wardens who will conduct sweeps of the respective areas and aid in the evacuation process.
- Fire drills, audibility tests and evacuations are conducted regularly by TCC Security.
- In the event of an emergency where 911 is called, the onsite contracted event security will notify TCC security. A security representative from TCC will wait outside for ambulance, police and fire to respond and direct them to the location of the emergency.
- A contracted on site event security representative will remain at the scene of the emergency, to ensure that order is maintained.
- TCC is located across the street from the local fire department; their response is very prompt and they are staffed by trained paramedics.
- Never impede access to a Fire Exit or Fire Extinguisher.
- Evacuation Location: West Hydro Parking Lot
INFO TO BE SENT TO
February 11, 2024
Booth Design Submissions Due
Extended to March 20, 2024
Exhibitor Badge Requests Due
February 11, 2024
Complimentary Ticket Requests Due
March 8, 2024
Early Bird Pricing Ends – ARTAM Design Inc.
March 8, 2024
Early Bird Pricing Ends – CCR Solutions
March 15, 2024
Proof of Insurance Due
March 19, 2024
Food & Non-Alcoholic Sample Form Due
March 22, 2024
Early Bird Pricing Ends – SHOWTECH
March 22, 2024
Early Bird Pricing Ends – EPIQ Vision
March 29, 2024
Early Bird Pricing Ends for Advanced Warehouse Storage
April 8, 2024
Booth Cleaning Orders Due
April 8, 2024
Booth Menu Order Form Due
April 15, 2024
Booth Ice Order Form Due
SHOWTECH Power & Lighting is the exclusive supplier for electrical, feature lighting, rigging air, gas and plumbing.
Please contact – Michelle Kalpakis-Palkowski, [email protected], or you can access the direct online ordering link with Google Chrome to view pricing and/or order online.
To take advantage of the Early Bird Pricing, please ORDER HERE by March 22, 2024.
EPIQ Vision is our exclusive Audio Visual supplier. For service costs and to coordinate any audio visual for your exhibitor booth, please fill out this form by March 22, 2024 to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing and send it to Rowena Robinson at [email protected] for your exhibitor booth inquiries.
Artam Design Inc. is our preferred vendor for all Custom Builds & Booth Decor needs. For service costs, custom builds, 3D rendering and booth decor, please contact Marta via email at [email protected] for your exhibitor inquiries no later than March 8, 2024.
Lange Transportation can assist exhibitors with Advance Warehouse Storage for any items. All products must be shipped to Lange no later than 21 days before the show begins. To take advantage of this opportunity & their early bird pricing, please fill out This Form and send it to Karen Ramirez at [email protected] for quoting and any questions you may have no later than March 29, 2024.
You will be assigned a time for your dedicated delivery from the below 3 weeks prior to the show:
North Building, Hall H
Loading Dock Doors: 33 – 38
- Monday, April 15, 2024 between 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Tuesday April 16, 2024 between 6:00am – 7:00pm
- Wednesday April 17, 2024 between 6:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday April 18, 2024 between 6:00am – 2:00pm
- All exhibits must be brought into the North building via the designated move-in doors from the loading docks.
- All service vehicles must be parked in the West “Hydro” Parking lot
- All equipment is to be cleared, moved in and moved out through Door #4, Security.
- Suppliers must sign in and out at Door #4 at Security
- Most TCC doors are magnetically locked. An access card may be signed out at Door#4 Security & must be returned there at the end of the day.
- All wooden pallets and shipping crates must be removed from the show floor as soon as possible.
- All vehicles must be removed immediately, once unloaded.
- Exhibits must not hinder or obstruct any fire equipment, emergency exits, display signage, windows or doors.
- LLDS & TCC will not accept advance exhibit shipments. Goods must be scheduled to arrive at the facility during the specific move-in period you have been allotted. You must have a company representative onsite to receive the shipment of goods. Please note that LLDS & TCC has the right to refuse any items being delivered which owe taxes/duties and LLDS & TCC is not responsible for clearing any shipments via Canada customs.
When shipping to TCC, the following information must be clearly labelled on all items being delivered:
Name and phone number of event contact:
Living Luxe Design Show – 416-670-1807
Name and phone number of TCC contact:
Daniel Dearlove – 416-717-5645
Name of event:
Living Luxe Design Show 2024
Date event starts:
April 19-21, 2024
Meeting Room/Hall event is in: Hall H
Full address of TCC, including receiving dock #:
Toronto Congress Centre
1020 Martin Grove Road
Teardown can start on Sunday April 21, 2024 following show hours at 5:30PM – 11:59PM. Teardown must be completed by Monday April 22, 2024 between 6:00AM – 11:59 PM. You will be assigned a load-out window for your company in order to facilitate a smooth load out for all.
Any items left behind after teardown has ended, is not the responsibility of Living Luxe Design Show or Toronto Congress Centre. You will be subjected to a penalty and your items will be disposed of accordingly.